Seize Great Opportunities
1:1 sessions with sector advisors and consultants to review your business & advise on pathways for scalability and growth.
Training and Workshops Coaching Sessions
Group training & workshop sessions concentrated on cultivating advanced leadership skills.
1:1 Experts / Consultants Sessions
Startups will be matched with expert consultants (e.g. legal, financial, marketing, business development etc.) to fast-track the growth of their businesses.
Establish connections with investors, accelerators, venture capitalists and fellow founders.
Meet the CEO / Leader
Engage with successful women CEOs / Leaders, gaining insights from their experiences.
Each startup will receive up to 10,000 USD in grant funding.
Eligibility Criteria & Project Requirements
Please read the eligibility criteria and project requirements carefully before applying, Jusoor will reach out to verify the information provided in the application form.
Syrian Woman Entrepreneur
Founder / Co-founder working full time on their startups
24-36 years old
Tech & Tech Enabled Startups
Operating in MENA
- Participated in business training, incubation, or acceleration programs before January 2024.
- Startups applying should have traction (ex: sales, growth, valuable partnerships, endorsements, pre-orders, or data from a pilot study outlining current consumer interest etc.)
- Provide an initial plan on how you plan to utilize the 10,000 USD pre-seed grant and how it will impact your business growth and future hiring.
- Able to commit to attending all project online activities from January 2024 - June 2024
- Online Onboarding session and needs assessment evaluation
- Online Weekly leadership training and workshop sessions
- Online Bi weekly founders Cafe
- Online Monthly meet the CEO / Leaders sessions
- Online 20 Consultants and Experts sessions
- Pre-seed grant spending reporting
- You should complete and submit the following application before November 27th 2023 12pm (GMT).
- Application form needs around 30 minutes to be filled if you have all the following data ready.
- We advise you to prepare the following documents and inquiries before starting the application form:
- Pre record your pitch video (a maximum of 4 minutes pitch can be used)
- Recorded Pitch should include you pitching while having your pitching deck, you can use Zoom or Loom to record your pitching video.
- While filling the form you will be asked to upload a filled Financial Distribution Plan for the 10,000 USD if you got accepted into the project. You can pre download the form and fill it from here.
- Make sure to have your Traction Data ready (ex: sales, growth, valuable partnerships, endorsements, pre-orders, or data from a pilot study outlining current consumer interest etc.)
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Respond to Jusoor further inquiries and verification email requests sent to shortlisted startups within 2 days from receiving the email.
- Due to the large number of applications we receive, only shortlisted startups will be notified with the acceptance decision.
- If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .